Pure PTFE or Bronze Filled PTFE
* Other materials can be customized
according to working conditions.
GST Teflon bearing strip is an addition to the standard bearing ring. Its advantage is convenience as the required diameter can be cut to length during the installation. GST bearing strip is also available ready cut to length for specified diameters.
- Good wear resistance,cost-effective
- Available on either rod or piston
- Chemicals & Fluids resistant
- Small coefficient of friction
- No crawling, precise control
- Wear-resistant, steady dimension
- Can adapt to rapid changes in temperature
- Convenient storage, cutting during the installation
The PTFE bronze composite guide tape has the advantages of high strength, high hardness, good thermal conductivity, small thermal expansion coefficient and good lubricating property of the plastic. It is an ideal material for making the guide ring for cylinders and cylinders that can withstand cyclic load. The guiding belt plays a guiding role. In order to prevent the cylinder and the piston rod from being worn, it is extremely wear-resistant, low-friction, high-temperature resistant and chemically resistant, allowing any foreign matter to be embedded in the guiding wear ring and having vibration absorbing properties. Due to its low friction, corrosion resistance, and thermal stability, PTFE is widely used in reciprocating plungers and piston rods such as presses, excavators, metallurgical machinery, loaders, and chemical machinery.
standard hydraulic oil, oil-water, synthetic fluid hydraulic oil
Details of GST Teflon Bearing Strips
Supplied Size Range
1. What kind of materials do you have for the guide tape?
Generally bronze filled PTFE,pure PTFE and phenolic fabric,we have also Trelleborg C380 fiber composite material.
2. What's the standard length of your wear band/guide tape?
Thickness 1.5mm 19 mts/roll
Thickness 2.00mm-2.50mm 11-12 mts/roll
Thickness 3.00mm 8-9 mts/roll
Thickness 4.00mm 7-8 mts/roll
3. Can you produce the wear strip in custom sizes?
Yes,min. thickness 0.5mm and max. width 100mm. Dimensions within this range are acceptable for customization.
4. Will you print meters/weight details on the packaging labels?
Yes,we can print indicative details including meters/weight.