Bronze filled PTFE
* Other material combinations can be customized
according to working conditions.
The JKZT is a one-piece PTFE wiper ring with an angle cutting slit and a hydraulic bypass groove to prevent the accumulation of oil pressure.
Simple design of groove
Good resistance to loads
Extended service life
Good mechanical stability at high temperature
High wear resistance
The JKZT seal is used in combination with a piston seal and a wear ring to prevent oil in the cylinder from being damaged by the outer matter and to ensure a long service life of the seal. When used in combination with a piston rod seal or a metal bushing, the PTFE immersion function prevents the piston rod from being damaged. Generally,there are a cutting and a hydraulic semi-cutting groove of JKZT to prevent the accumulation of oil pressure,widely used in construction machinery.
General petroleum-based hydraulic oil, water glycol hydraulic oil, oil-water emulsion hydraulic oil.
* Further specifications on request,we also supply turning products or semi-finished products.
1. Can you make different cutting style of this JKZT guide ring?
Yes,we can do the guide ring with non-cut/butt cut/angled cut/step joint cut.
2. What percentage of bronze you add into PTFE to make the guide rings?
3. What color is your guide rings?
Brown,dark green generally.
4. Can you do other sizes which are not in your existing list?
Yes,custom size is accepted if diameter within 2000mm.