First, the installation of O-ring (o-type rubber seal ring) requirements Before installing the O-ring (Type O rubber seal ring), check the following:
1. Whether the introduction angle according to the drawing processing sharp edge whether chamfering or inverted circle;
2. Whether the inner diameter removes the burr surface is pollution-free;
3. Whether the seals and parts have been coated with grease or lubrication (to ensure the dielectric compatibility of the elastomer, it is recommended to lubricate with the sealed liquid);
4. Do not use grease containing solid additives, such as molybdenum disulfide, zinc sulfide.
Second, manual installation of O-ring (o-type rubber seal ring):
1. Use a tool without sharp edges;
2. Ensure that the O-ring (o-type rubber seal ring) does not distort, do not overload the O-Ring (o-type rubber seal ring);
3. Try to install O-ring (o-type rubber seal ring) using auxiliary tools as far as possible, and ensure correct positioning;
4. For O-Ring (o-type rubber seal ring) bonded with a seal, do not stretch at the junction.
Third, installation screws, spline, etc. 1. When the O-ring (o-type rubber seal ring) is stretched, the mounting spindle must be used when passing screws, spline, keyway, etc.
The spindle can be made of softer, smoother metal or plastic and must not have burrs or sharp edges.
2. When installing the compaction screws, the screws should be symmetrical and screwed, and should not be screwed in the order of direction.